What is a blog?
A blog is a purely informative website with the discussion that is posted directly over the world wide web.
The posts in a blog are generally of the format of the conventional diary entries and are written in the first person by the author.
The arrangement of the posts in a blog is done in the descending order, such that the most recent posts appear in the top while the later ones can be found in the archived sections.
These blogs are generally dedicated to a particular form of the topic, like sports, education, research etc. Now a day there has also been a rise of multi-author blogs, where more than one author can maintain the blog.
This article mentions about some of the Blogging Tips For Students and how can they improve their blogging skills even from such young ages.
Benefits of blogging for the kids
Encouraging blogging amongst the kids and students is a very interesting affair as they pose the following benefits that help in shaping the overall development of these children: –
- Improvement of the basic computer skills that would help them a lot in the future, particularly when they would be going for designing of their own websites. This also includes an understanding of the basics of CSS from an early age and then implementing the same to structure the website and give the overall design to the same.
- Improvement of the basic language skills as these students get to learn various new words that can strengthen their vocabulary and eventually go on to improvise their writing skills.
- Enhances the levels of communication amongst the students as they feel the ease in expressing their ideas freely to the world community and also engaging in a fruitful discussion with the other members.
The pro tips required
Blogging is not that easy affair as everyone thinks it to be, because it is the medium via which one can share his or her knowledge to the world and hence it needs to be cent percent lucid and clear to fulfill its basic purpose.
Hence the following are some of the Blogging For Students To Make Money that would aid them in their process of blogging: –
- First of all, the students should understand the basic purpose of the blog over which they would be writing. This would not only help them in coming out with qualitative content but also have a deep exploration of their knowledge over that particular subject matter. This would be a powerful method for the writers and critical thinkers to groom themselves up.
- Having a very crystal clear idea of the topic is must for writing down of the best blog. Hence, an ample amount of research from various sources, be it internet, books, encyclopedia needs to be done in order to improve the knowledge over the subject matter. This further enhances the clarity of the content of the blog.
- The blogging should generally begin with smaller websites and then eventually be moved to the famous and larger ones. This ensures the stepwise growth of the student blogger in all aspects and ensures that he or she would deliver qualitative content when moved to the larger forums.
- The content of the blog must be written in a clear and lucid manner i.e. the use of simple words without any form of twists and turns. Further clarity of the content can be increased by the introduction of pictures and other data representation types that make the entire content well-balanced and informed.
- Parents and teachers would be the best form of critics who could guide one better. Hence including them in the process of blogging would improve up the chances of improvement as their constructive criticism ensures that the blogger learns a lot from his mistakes and work continuously to reach the perfection.
- These four C’s are the most important terms for a young student blogger and they must be kept in mind all the time before beginning with the writing- Critical thinking, Communication, Collaboration, and Creativity and innovation.
- Any form of failure in the number of viewership in a blog must be taken in a positive note and the mistakes committed in the same must be pondered upon to give more room for improvement.